Welcome to Barbee's Blog!
A Window On My World

This is not a daily blog.
Posts will be published on occasion and irregularly as I am able.
Some of these posts are from my web site The Garden At Crocker Croft.
Barbee's Little Shop Is the sales branch of my blog and web site. divider

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thank You



I am running late with my Thank Yous, but that does not mean I am any less grateful; quite the opposite, actually. I kept putting this off because I couldn't find words with deep enough meaning to express my feelings of surprise, happiness, and gratitude to those of you who nominated me for an award in Blotanical's first annual blog and post contest. And more thank yous to all the people who voted for my blog in the category "Best US Blog".

When I look at the list of winners and see that my blog came in fifth after four very outstanding blogs, I feel humble and grateful, and to say the least, very surprised. Thank you everyone.
But, do you want to know a secret?!
(whisper... I voted for Frances, too! :)



Leaving you with a few snapshots of my jungle in the spring.
Thank you, again.

No comments: